• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Poodleone

Beach Fanatic
Jun 27, 2006
Kerens, Texas
What a great time last week in Blue Mountain Beach- stayed at the Blue Mtn. Villas right on the beach. So enjoyed the entire experience. Great oysters at Snapperheads, wonderful food and music at Blue Orleans, relaxing times with beers in hand at Bud and Alley's. Fat Daddy's pizza delivery saved us one night from starvation. Mostly, just enjoyed soaking up sun (almost all days) and watching the ever changing surf. Thanks for all the insight and info- may not be able to get back in 2007 but will keep reading this forum to stay up to date.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Awwwww.....poodle, makes me wanna go back, NOW! Glad you had a good trip--it's the best, huh?

Poodleone

Beach Fanatic
Jun 27, 2006
Kerens, Texas
Oh, yea- we used to dream each year of our trip to Destin but this surpasses that completely. Every day was truly lovely and new.

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
Glad the trip was grayt! It always is and will be....not many places live up to it. I cannot get there often enough.....

dbuck

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2005
KY
How was the beach at Blue Mountain Villas? I love that area but haven't been since the storms.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
:welcome: Poodleone. Glad you had such a good time. I didn't know Big Daddy's delivered pizza. I'll have to try that one too. I get so many good ideas from these trip reports... It's like having personal tour guides!

What a great time last week in Blue Mountain Beach- stayed at the Blue Mtn. Villas right on the beach. So enjoyed the entire experience. Great oysters at Snapperheads, wonderful food and music at Blue Orleans, relaxing times with beers in hand at Bud and Alley's. Fat Daddy's pizza delivery saved us one night from starvation. Mostly, just enjoyed soaking up sun (almost all days) and watching the ever changing surf. Thanks for all the insight and info- may not be able to get back in 2007 but will keep reading this forum to stay up to date.

Got any pics :dunno:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:clap_1: ...another satisfied customer! Did you get a sticker?