• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

The Frothy Frog

Beach Comber
Mar 1, 2006
....this coming Saturday. Green Hit is a local band from Santa Rosa Beach. Very talented young musicians that write a majority of their songs. Come on out this Saturday after 11:00 a.m. and enjoy the music as well as our famous "rattlesnake" dip.
3906 Hwy 98 West, suite 35 in the Emerald Coast Plaza. :clap_1:

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Anything going on at the Frothy Frog between May 6 - 10? That's when I'll be in town and will most likely stop by.

By the way, did you get your SoWall sticker yet (from Kurt) and have any SoWallers from this board visit the Frothy Frog and introduce themselves yet?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Paula said:
Anything going on at the Frothy Frog between May 6 - 10? That's when I'll be in town and will most likely stop by.

By the way, did you get your SoWall sticker yet (from Kurt) and have any SoWallers from this board visit the Frothy Frog and introduce themselves yet?
I have stopped in and introduced myself before the froggers ever posted, but I did not release my true fake identity. :funn:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Paula said:

I took them a pile.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
So far, then, the Frothy Frog has met 3 SoWallers. (My guess is there are more...). I really like the place. It feels like you're in someone's neighborhood when you go there (not at all like a chain).

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Paula said:
So far, then, the Frothy Frog has met 3 SoWallers. (My guess is there are more...). I really like the place. It feels like you're in someone's neighborhood when you go there (not at all like a chain).
You can make that four, because I went with a SoWaller, even though he is mostly a lurker.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
kurt said:
I took them a pile.

:eek: ...well, that's a great welcome gift!!!

Uncle Timmy

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Blue Mountain Beach
I'm not familiar with the Frothy Frog. Somebody want to post some info?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
twt512 said:
I'm not familiar with the Frothy Frog. Somebody want to post some info?
It is located next to Smoker Friendly in the CoCo's shopping plaza. Not much of a sign, but just look for it near that westernmost corner of the strip.