• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

firemanjimg

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2008
My wife and I have been coming down for 10 years visiting offspring, bought property on the bay 5 years ago and built a timber frame old Florida bayou style home 3 years ago ln Santa Rosa Beach. Retired from the New York City Fire Dept. Spend happy hour every day at Grayton beach weather permitting, red jeep with American flag spare tire cover stop and say hello. Enjoy fishing on the bay and in the surf (please june grass, go away! ) Anybody know of any other FDNY retirees on the Red Neck Riviera?

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
:welcome: fellow New Yorker.

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
Welcome! I know someone who gave a great party for New York firefighters a few years ago here on America's Riviera. We here in the beautiful and historic Northwest Florida, Emerald Coast area have always been more special than other parts of Florida. Glad you found SoWal. Hope you get to know more about our brilliant past and participate in our brilliant future.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
:welcome: so glad to have you here!
I usually go to Grayton....I'll say "hello" to you when I see you!

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
:welcome: and I know Frank the fire fighter but can not remember where he retired from, either new York or Philly. He lives on Camp Creek. Any one else know Big Frank? His fiance Patty bartendered at Pandora's for a very long time. Any hoo I will find out and post.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
:welcome: and I know Frank the fire fighter but can not remember where he retired from, either new York or Philly. He lives on Camp Creek. Any one else know Big Frank? His fiance Patty bartendered at Pandora's for a very long time. Any hoo I will find out and post.

Frank is from Bridgeport Conn...............Retired FD....great guy!!!!!!