• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

spinDrAtl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
I think that is the name of this development - it's just east of Shades. I was down a week or so ago and was surprised to see the deterioration of the houses in progress there. There is also one foundation sitting and one empty lot with a for sale sign on it. Did a builder go under?

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
I think that is the name of this development - it's just east of Shades. I was down a week or so ago and was surprised to see the deterioration of the houses in progress there. There is also one foundation sitting and one empty lot with a for sale sign on it. Did a builder go under?

Yes, supposedly all the houses, if you can call them that, are bank owned and tied up in litagation. Very depressed area with the houses falling apart.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Many of us have complained to Code Enforcement, and the BCC...apparently nothing can be done. I don't understand why, but for months our complaints have been ignored. What the neighbors must be going through...it's bad enough driving past; I can not even imagine how I would feel if my house was next door or across the street.