• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
kathydwells said:
Thingy...I have never called them that before SJ. I will so have to remember this. :funn:And you are right, it does look like his thingy is hanging out. :rotfl:
I tried to clean up the language a bit so that it wouldn't take the focus away from the great shows last night and the upcoming shows tonight through Sat. I wish I could go every night to each show.

laurawood

Beach Lover
Jul 15, 2006
really want to come check it out. Wanted to see LOOT but, heard it cost $30 and unfortunately it is too rich for my blood at the moment. do they ever have local nites after season is over??? saw the tom thumb series a year or two ago, was hilarious!!

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
laurawood said:
really want to come check it out. Wanted to see LOOT but, heard it cost $30 and unfortunately it is too rich for my blood at the moment. do they ever have local nites after season is over??? saw the tom thumb series a year or two ago, was hilarious!!

laura, i'm thinking the tickets were less than that, but a way to see any rep show for free is to volumteer as an usher, and you're good to go. you may need to watch the show from the mezanine, but i prefer it up there anyway ;-)

jr