• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BSL Noel

Beach Comber
Aug 31, 2010
We're a family that resides a few blocks from the beach in Bay St Louis, Ms, and we're making a habit of vacationing on 30A. Our son just loves it. He loves the beach in BSL too, but that's more of an everyday adventure for him.

My wife's been talking more and more about the dream of ownership in the 30A area. It's just so easy for us to make it that way, and it's so beautiful.

Anyway, we're heading there this weekend and I thought I'd join this board to scratch the surface a little deeper than I normally do. I appreciate the resource.

evanatthebeach.jpg

Last edited:

Lisa Ruby

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
SoWal
www.rosemarybeachsales.com
I see the attraction! I was days away from a BSL purchase two weeks prior to Katrina. Both communities offer artistic and fun locals blended with strong tourism. I've been a 30-A resident for decades, let me know if I can answer questions on specific communities or real estate!

BSL Noel

Beach Comber
Aug 31, 2010
Thanks. Our little town was beautiful before the storm...hopefully one day we'll be there again.

We've just started to kick around the idea of a real estate purchase over your way. This time we'll take a few more turns than we have in the past.

Lisa Ruby

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
SoWal
www.rosemarybeachsales.com
Thanks. Our little town was beautiful before the storm...hopefully one day we'll be there again.

We've just started to kick around the idea of a real estate purchase over your way. This time we'll take a few more turns than we have in the past.

Have fun exploring...there are some amazing values right now, something for most every price point. You might venture over to Eden area and see Eden State Gardens and surrounding neighborhood, it has a little more Bay St. Louis/Pass kind of feel and character, but still minutes from the beach. If you get lost or have questions, my cell is 850.585.7301

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton
We're a family that resides a few blocks from the beach in Bay St Louis, Ms, and we're making a habit of vacationing on 30A. Our son just loves it. He loves the beach in BSL too, but that's more of an everyday adventure for him.

Welcome from your Fired Up friends! :wave: :wave:

BTW, my middle name is Noel, had Noel relatives in Holly Springs, Mississippi years ago...

LJ123

Beach Lover
Jun 23, 2009
Affordable Lots

Hello BSL Noel,
You and your family are like so many of us, we fall in love with 30A, a special place and people. If you are interested in finding your "little piece of sand" there are great, affordable lots for sale within a few blocks from the Gulf in communities along 30A. Take the time to meander!

We are home builders with 25 years of building experience in Walton County to include 30A.
If you decide to buy a lot/land, we would love to discuss building your coastal home on a cost plus basis.
Best Regards,
Lewis & Jones Homes

My wife's been talking more and more about the dream of ownership in the 30A area. It's just so easy for us to make it that way, and it's so beautiful.

Anyway, we're heading there this weekend and I thought I'd join this board to scratch the surface a little deeper than I normally do. I appreciate the resource.

evanatthebeach.jpg

BSL Noel

Beach Comber
Aug 31, 2010
Really looking forward to y'alls little slice of heaven. My family couldn't be more excited.

ETA: One more day...
haml.jpg

Last edited: