Gulf coast family heads east.

Discussion in 'All About SoWal' started by BSL Noel, Aug 31, 2010.

1. BSL Noel

BSL Noel Beach Comber

We're a family that resides a few blocks from the beach in Bay St Louis, Ms, and we're making a habit of vacationing on 30A. Our son just loves it. He loves the beach in BSL too, but that's more of an everyday adventure for him.

My wife's been talking more and more about the dream of ownership in the 30A area. It's just so easy for us to make it that way, and it's so beautiful.

Anyway, we're heading there this weekend and I thought I'd join this board to scratch the surface a little deeper than I normally do. I appreciate the resource.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  2. Kurt Lischka

Kurt Lischka Admin Staff Member

:welcome:

3. Lisa Ruby

Lisa Ruby Beach Fanatic

I see the attraction! I was days away from a BSL purchase two weeks prior to Katrina. Both communities offer artistic and fun locals blended with strong tourism. I've been a 30-A resident for decades, let me know if I can answer questions on specific communities or real estate!

4. BSL Noel

BSL Noel Beach Comber

Thanks. Our little town was beautiful before the storm...hopefully one day we'll be there again.

We've just started to kick around the idea of a real estate purchase over your way. This time we'll take a few more turns than we have in the past.

5. Lisa Ruby

Lisa Ruby Beach Fanatic

Have fun exploring...there are some amazing values right now, something for most every price point. You might venture over to Eden area and see Eden State Gardens and surrounding neighborhood, it has a little more Bay St. Louis/Pass kind of feel and character, but still minutes from the beach. If you get lost or have questions, my cell is 850.585.7301

6. Aleigh

Aleigh Beach Lover

:clap::wave:

7. Beach Bimmer

Beach Bimmer Beach Fanatic

Welcome from your Fired Up friends! :wave: :wave:

BTW, my middle name is Noel, had Noel relatives in Holly Springs, Mississippi years ago...

8. LJ123

LJ123 Beach Lover

Affordable Lots

Hello BSL Noel,
    You and your family are like so many of us, we fall in love with 30A, a special place and people. If you are interested in finding your "little piece of sand" there are great, affordable lots for sale within a few blocks from the Gulf in communities along 30A. Take the time to meander!

We are home builders with 25 years of building experience in Walton County to include 30A.
    If you decide to buy a lot/land, we would love to discuss building your coastal home on a cost plus basis.
    Best Regards,
    Lewis & Jones Homes

9. BSL Noel

BSL Noel Beach Comber

Really looking forward to y'alls little slice of heaven. My family couldn't be more excited.

ETA: One more day...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010