• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kgulfplace

Beach Crab
Dec 19, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
At Gulf Place (located at the corner of 393 & 30-A) we have a concert series every Sunday from April 27th through August 31st. The concerts go on from 7pm to 9pm. I'm currently in the process of booking bands, but I am in need of vendors! No food or drink, as we have these items available in the shops at Gulf Place. The fee is only $25 per night to set up. Also, we can provide power if needed. So please let me know if you'd be interested!

Last edited:

Blue Lew & Nora

Beach Lover
Dec 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
We are very interested in booking our band "The Loco Locals" for your concert series. We have just release a new CD and we would be happy to drop one off to you whenever you return from the holidays. We have played Gulf Place several times in the past few years and had great times, every time! Please contact us at (850) 654-0497 or e-mail to bluelewnora@netzero.net and let us know when to stop by. You can also go to our website www.locolocals.com and click on my space to hear some of our music. We hope to hear from you soon. Happy Holidays!
Blue Lew and Nora Hogue

Redd

Beach Fanatic
May 7, 2007
At Gulf Place (located at the corner of 393 & 30-A) we have a concert series every Sunday from April 27th through August 31st. The concerts go on from 7pm to 9pm. I'm currently in the process of booking bands, but I am in need of vendors! No food or drink, as we have these items available in the shops at Gulf Place. The fee is only $25 per night to set up. Also, we can provide power if needed. So please let me know if you'd be interested!

Hello
Please include me as I am filling up dates already. I did one last year in the summer, it was well supported and loved doing it

Please call at 305 923 1627
My hubby might have interest in a vendor spot I will mention to him
Thank you

GTSViper

Beach Lover
Oct 8, 2007
sowal
I purchased a Sony Wi for my son for Christmas. I have been playing guitar hero every evening. I am actually getting pretty good. I believe I would be ready to do a full concert by April.
Please go ahead and book me and let me know when I will be playing. I AM GOING TO BE AWESOME!

JUL

Beach Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
Madison, Alabama
I purchased a Sony Wi for my son for Christmas. I have been playing guitar hero every evening. I am actually getting pretty good. I believe I would be ready to do a full concert by April.
Please go ahead and book me and let me know when I will be playing. I AM GOING TO BE AWESOME!

You're addicted aren't you:rotfl:Which series is it?