• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sweet

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2005
I own two properties one in Destin and othe on 30 A in Seacrest
Looking for a handyman on call when either property has a small problem to be fixed.
example,
Bath tub clogged
Light bulb replaced
Dryer not working
leak
and many other things that can happen
Interested
PM or leave message here or call 678-557-9778
Must be dependable

The Window Guy

Beach Fanatic
Mar 6, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
Great Handyman!

Call Joe Dixon @ 850-225-2136

Have known him for along time. Can do anything! I have worked on a couple of remodels with him.

Referral from: Steve Cobucci
:cool:S.C. Designing, Inc.
Window Tinting/Window Treatments
850-687-0646

:clap:I highly recommend him!!!!!

Good luck........

Danny Burns

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
Handyman Connection also gives you a one year warranty in writing. I've used them many times and have always been satisfied with their work...and they show up on time for appointments. None of this "I'll show up between 8-noon" junk, if I show up al all.

baybabe

Beach Comber
Jan 31, 2008
I am a Licensed Florida Contractor and have a business doing just what you described. I can handle any area of a building or home for repairs, maintenance, remodeling, or new construction. I employ a reliable, trustworthy, and dedicated craftsman/handyman that handles all of the basics, or have subcontractors to handle more technical issues. I would be happy to discuss a possible business arrangement with you at your convenience. I can be reached at 850-974-4166. Thank you.

I own two properties one in Destin and othe on 30 A in Seacrest
Looking for a handyman on call when either property has a small problem to be fixed.
example,
Bath tub clogged
Light bulb replaced
Dryer not working
leak
Interested
Must be dependable

Roy Hardin

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2009
I have a three story home off of 30A in mar-a- lago in Seagrove Beach. I have plenty of experience in every aspect of home repair.Inside and out. I am insured and willing to help you. Thanks, Roy (850)231-5602 Cell (850)830-6784

baybabe

Beach Comber
Jan 31, 2008
I am a Certified Licensed Florida Contractor and have a small repair and remodeling business now. I have a dedicated, reliable, and trustworthy craftsman that can fix or re-do just about everything. I also have available, every subcontractor for major jobs, should the need arise. I have built homes in Seaside and Rosemary Beach, and Sandestin, so I am very familiar with the homes in this area. I would be happy to talk to you regarding your properties and doing maintenance and repair for you. I also carry Workman's Comp and General Liability. Thanks and hope I have the opportunity to help you.

uote=sweet;570630]I own two properties one in Destin and othe on 30 A in Seacrest
example,
Bath tub clogged
Light bulb replaced
Dryer not working
leak
Interested
Must be dependable[/quote]