• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
If you need some help getting those things done around the house, been putting it off, don't have time, or just don't know how... contact me today!

I am a college student with background knowledge in almost all types of construction and a Realtor.

Contact me today if you have any type of small/odd job needed to be filled!
Jon - 850/687-5300

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
H Jon. I need some help tomorrow, Friday - Dec. 21 morning before the weather gets really cold. I just realized that it was going to change. I have an apt. from 11 am until about 3 pm. That is when I should be back home. If it is not going to get in the 30's until Sat. night then it can wait to be done until Saturday. I am going to check the news tonight to see what the weather is going to do. I do not now if you are available, but what I need is to move some things around so I can move some of my plants to a space out of the weather. I am not physically able to move things around so I really need help. There may be other things you can help me with as well as they come up. I have no one here to help me so I really need to find someone. I live in Seacrest Beach off of 30A on the East End between Seagrove and Alyss Beach. My phone is 850-213-0923 or 504-231-5358. I did not want to call you this late, but if you get this I am up until about 10 pm and you can call me. Thank you, Brenda