• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hi all,

Looking for happy successful animal adoption stories with pictures! If you have a heart warming story of adopting a rescue animal you would like to share I would love to add your story to my web site Going To The Dogs.
On this page I am also showcasing a local PUP who is waiting for adoption in the
HOT DOG OF THE MONTH feature.

If you would like to share your story please send it along with your jpg. pictures to adoptions@goingtothedogsfl.com

thanks!

Last edited:

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
what a great idea! i have 3 success stories! 3 lab/collie mix brothers that we adopted! i will send our story & pics soon!

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Shelly Brown

I will send the story of Shelly Brown ( a brown dog, found living at the Shell station in Freeport). She was way pregnant, and Laurie at Alaqua placed all eight of her pups. Brownie lives with my Mom now. Great idea to gather the stories! Maybe it is a good book in the making.

Hi Amy...Great! send your story, I would love to post it!...the Going to the Dogs
web site is back up on its own,,,,had some weird server issues and it wasn't working properly but its up and going now...Cant wait to post these stories,,,Dont for get to send your pictures if you have any!...:clap:

FYI...I am adding a Blog to the DOGS web site where you can upload your stories and pictures yourself,,,so stay tuned...(I'm slow doing all this b/c I am learning as I go!)