• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
I am looking forward to the big day tommorow. Thank goodness we pressed on with the celebration this year-I have seen so much New Orleans and gulf coast coverage this week on the cable news networks. However you celebrate, be safe and have a ball...New Orleans is back! :clap_1:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Have a blast! We are pulling for a good Mardi Gras!:clap_1:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Have a good one, We usually go every year but we are going on a ParrotHead cruise Sat. and so it was too much to fit in. I missed Audobon park and Thoth the most, and Orpheus and..... well all of it. Please have fun, be safe and LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!:rotfl:
Kit%20-%20Mardi%20Gras%20Metallic.jpg

jessifunn

superJfunn
Jul 7, 2005
Seagrove Beach
InletBchDweller said:
Have a good one, We usually go every year but we are going on a ParrotHead cruise Sat. and so it was too much to fit in. I missed Audobon park and Thoth the most, and Orpheus and..... well all of it. Please have fun, be safe and LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!:rotfl:
Kit%20-%20Mardi%20Gras%20Metallic.jpg
are you a destin parrothead member? k funn and i were out 2 memorial days ago at crab island and the parrotheads came out to where we were on a huge boat. we ended up hanging out w/ them all day

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jessifunn said:
are you a destin parrothead member? k funn and i were out 2 memorial days ago at crab island and the parrotheads came out to where we were on a huge boat. we ended up hanging out w/ them all day
:funn: We made the guys move our boat because we told them the Pheads were giving out free margs! :funn:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
NO i am not a destin parrothead member, I am just going on this cruise with 450 other parrotheads from across the usa. I am sure it will be a crazy party.