• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
2010 is behind us and we are kicking off a new year. The Staff and family would like to wish you all a Happy New Year!
The oil spill could have taken us out but with the help of friends, we made it. The loss of Mr. Modica was devastating and the support of the community, our families and friends, we got through it. Thank you all!
Charlie and Carmel are teaming up to keep the spirit of the Market alive and to keep us moving forward.
Today was the kick off that we always expect. We came in to work, made a little Ice tea and coffee, got breakfast started then Boom Boom, Out Go The Lights! For two hours we boiled water on the stove and brewed drip coffee old school! We sold over 11 gallons of coffee and with only a few temper flairs, we woke up Seaside and kept the morning travelers, dog walkers and sight seers entertained.
I want to pass on my own Holiday wishes for love, health, fun and a good appetite!
See you at the Deli Counter!
Milyndia :love:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
All the best to you and yours! Such an institution! I bet it's great to work there. I miss Mr. Modica but it's so nice to be greeted warmly by "the kids".

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
I love working there, It may not be easy but I love the people and the place. The boss is a good guy! I miss Mr. M too. Sometimes it just does not seam real.