• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
I am happy to be here in South Walton! It is raining, but clear skies are coming in a couple days. I am however, making the best of it!
Thanks for you locals putting up with me here! I will take some new photos for the board of Seagrove! :lol: :eek: :eek:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Do I detect a bit of jealousy??? Don't get too jealous RiverOtter -- It is raining today.

Oldtimer

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2004
Mississippi Bound
Few things are more relaxing than sitting around our kitchen table watching and listening to the rain at Grayton. Listening to the sound of the rain sifting through the small leaves of the water oak trees and hitting our tin roof is one of my favorite things to do at Grayton. Now don't get me wrong, I love the sunshine and the sugar sand, but the rain on Western Lake is a beautiful site.

We'll be back for Easter and I hope the sun shines then as we'll have a house full of teenagers. At my age no one wants to be confined too long in that environment.

Enjoy your stay, Waterman! Grayton Rules!!!

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
RiverOtter said:
Waterman said:
I am happy to be here in South Walton! It is raining, but clear skies are coming in a couple days. I am however, making the best of it!
Thanks for you locals putting up with me here! I will take some new photos for the board of Seagrove! :lol: :eek: :eek:

Good for you! How long ya there for? 8)

Until Saturday! Thanks! :lol:

Waterman said:
RiverOtter said:
Waterman said:

Good for you! How long ya there for? 8)

Until Saturday! Thanks! :lol:

Then stop checking the boards and get back to the beach!! :mrgreen:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I met Waterman yesterday and he had the biggest smile I've ever seen. I would say he is definitely excited to be in South Walton for a few days. He seems like a great guy.

Waterman, thanks again for your generosity. You are too kind. I am taking you to lunch on your next visit to South Walton.

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
Thanks

:lol:
Smiling JOe said:
I met Waterman yesterday and he had the biggest smile I've ever seen. I would say he is definitely excited to be in South Walton for a few days. He seems like a great guy.

Waterman, thanks again for your generosity. You are too kind. I am taking you to lunch on your next visit to :lol: :lol: :lol: South Walton.