• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
I know that most you get boils if you venture into Destin, or God forbid pass the outlet malls ;-) , but I was curious if anyone had chowed at the new restaurant Harbor Grille. It's in the old Harry T's.

My stint working down there included a "boss" that was a partner in this venture. I heard he was elbowed out of it (shocking) but I was just wondering how it's doing or if anyone had been there and how it was.

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005
Kimmifunn said:
I know that most you get boils if you venture into Destin, or God forbid pass the outlet malls ;-) , but I was curious if anyone had chowed at the new restaurant Harbor Grille. It's in the old Harry T's.

My stint working down there included a "boss" that was a partner in this venture. I heard he was elbowed out of it (shocking) but I was just wondering how it's doing or if anyone had been there and how it was.

we usually go to destin a couple of times for supper while down there, maybe we'll check it out this time. where exactly is it located ?

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
If I'm remembering the article in the Destin Log correctly, the restaurant opened up on New Year's Eve and did good business, but then closed the next day after a rainstorm plus bad rennovation work elsewhere in the building caused flooding in the restaurant, leading to much, much damage. They're supposed to either have just reopened or will be reopening soon.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Interesting...
The sleaze bag I know owes me about 3k...so I guess I won't be getting that money any time soon! :roll:

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
Harbor Grille opens tomorrow nite (Heart Day) under Jim Richard (Lake Place owner). I looked over the menu the other day - a bit of a drive, but a must for me for special occasions!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
scrltbegonya said:
Harbor Grille opens tomorrow nite (Heart Day) under Jim Richard (Lake Place owner). I looked over the menu the other day - a bit of a drive, but a must for me for special occasions!

Please let us know how it is. And what is on the menu.

Unplugged

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2005
Kimmifunn said:
I know that most you get boils if you venture into Destin, or God forbid pass the outlet malls...
:rotfl: :lolabove: :rotfl:

That's the understatement of the week!!!!

We'll try to get by there soon and let you know.

Grayton Kid

Beach Fanatic
Dec 7, 2005
scrltbegonya said:

That might seal the deal on our Valentine's Day plans. We couldn't make a decision. I'll call to see if they are full. :love:

grayton kid said:
That might seal the deal on our Valentine's Day plans. We couldn't make a decision. I'll call to see if they are full. :love:

Looks like Grayton Kid will be going with us.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
Here is the number 650-3900...Cortney will be working tomorrow nite...Might see you there!