Have 2 go now!!

Discussion in 'All About SoWal' started by cynthiaj.1111, Jun 18, 2008.

1. cynthiaj.1111

cynthiaj.1111 Beach Comber

I just moved here a couple of months ago, and hate to leave. I have a situation that requires that I sell everything in my home as soon as possible in order to move on. Please help if you can, I have a fully furnished condo in Herons Watch and must be out by the 1st of July. Call for details or stop by to view all items. I am selling everything....all plants, accessories, prints and beautiful furnishings. Complete Queen BR Suite, Two sofas, cocktail taable, sofa table, patio furniture with fountain, dinette set, desk, dishes, towels...everything. Let me hear from you and thank you in advance. :cry:

2. TooFarTampa

TooFarTampa SoWal Insider

Native of Tampa now in Boston 'burbs. Left my hear
    I am sorry to hear this. I know it is probably overwhelming, but you may have your best luck if you post pictures of the rooms you are selling stuff from, that way people can see if anything interests them. Also price a couple of the larger items and download some pics.

Another option is to try Craigslist -- I've had pretty good luck there too. Good luck.

3. cynthiaj.1111

Oh.......Thank you for your great advice...! My thing is I do not have any way to post pics...The larger items in question are really simply OBO!!!! Well. I have a price in mind but do not have time to haggle. The BR Suite and mattress and springs I will let ( find a new home!) for 400.00, the sofas, 100.00 each. These items alone I paid for new less than 1 year ago for well over 3,000.

4. scooterbug44

scooterbug44 SoWal Expert

Have a yard sale of the remaining items this weekend - maybe you can get rid of some more stuff to the people cruising around on the Parade of Homes. :wave:

5. cynthiaj.1111

Thank you. Great idea. I am just not sure of the community restrictions for garage sales. Guess there is one way to find out!!!

6. tistheseason

tistheseason Beach Fanatic

7. cynthiaj.1111