• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
The JB familiy is, quite unexpectedly, heading down next week with a 3-year-old and 19-month-old in tow (and a babysitter. Yes!).

Seacrest will never be the same.

PM me if anyone will be around.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Have wonderful trip JB.....I know you are ready for this one! Hmmmmm.......you have a babysitter coming with, stay out of the Seagrove Villa's pool will ya? ;-)

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
The JB familiy is, quite unexpectedly, heading down next week with a 3-year-old and 19-month-old in tow (and a babysitter. Yes!).

Seacrest will never be the same.

PM me if anyone will be around.

I made sure the red flags got taken down in favor of the purple and canary yellow ones for added beach beauty;-) Have fun:wave:

beachpirate

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2007
Montgomery
Hope the june grass stays away! lol

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
eheh. I don't worry about the stuff I can't control anymore. As long as the rain holds off so wer'e not cooped up in the condo, all is good. Either way, I'll be drank-in'.

beachpirate

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2007
Montgomery
I hear ya man. We are heading down the first week of June....I m ready for that water to warm up!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Trip Report

JB, did you post a trip report that I missed? How as the trip? Did you go by the Villa's? Details and pics please. :wave: