• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sbalas

Beach Crab
Nov 20, 2014
My husband and I are staying in Seagrove until the first of the year or longer. I am looking for a heated pool to do some swimming and water aerobics. I have a bad back so swimming and water aerobics really helps. Unfortunately, the place we are renting does not have a heated pool (in the winter). Does anyone know where there is a heated pool I can use? I am willing to pay a fee. Thank you in advance for your help! Of course, the weather hasn't been cooperating this past week!

My husband and I are staying in Seagrove until the first of the year or longer. I am looking for a heated pool to do some swimming and water aerobics. I have a bad back so swimming and water aerobics really helps. Unfortunately, the place we are renting does not have a heated pool (in the winter). Does anyone know where there is a heated pool I can use? I am willing to pay a fee. Thank you in advance for your help! Of course, the weather hasn't been cooperating this past week!
Why don't you ask the owners if they would heat the pool and that you would be willing to pay a fee? We charged $35 a day for pool heat, and that reimbursed us for the pool cleaning and the gas used to heat it (even when renters would abuse the heat and set it to 100 degrees -- no way a pool that big could get that hot, so they just ran up the gas bill).

We don't rent anymore. Too much work and money to have things repaired or replaced from the "bad" renters disrespecting our home.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
I have Month of January 2015 open still in Blue Mountain Beach one of 4 pools is heated, two jacuzzis , fire pit, and fire place to enjoy.....www.vrbo.com/508781