• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Did I hear correctly that the BCC voted to restrict the height of buildings north of the bay for one year? And that Cindy Meadows was the only commissioner voting against the motion which was made by Larry Jones?

Anyone know for sure?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I wasn't able to attend last night, but at the previous BCC meeting, Comm Meadows said that she was against height restrictions. Comm. Commander jumped right in and asked her if she was against height restrictions in SoWal, too, and Comm Meadows looked like a deer caught in headlights for a second, and said that she will abide by the current height restrictions in place in SoWal.

(GoodWitch, did you read my report of highlights from the last BCC mtg, which is now the next to last BCC mtg?)

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
I wasn't able to attend last night, but at the previous BCC meeting, Comm Meadows said that she was against height restrictions. Comm. Commander jumped right in and asked her if she was against height restrictions in SoWal, too, and Comm Meadows looked like a deer caught in headlights for a second, and said that she will abide by the current height restrictions in place in SoWal.

(GoodWitch, did you read my report of highlights from the last BCC mtg, which is now the next to last BCC mtg?)

yeah, I did, SJ. I just wanted to confirm what I had heard on tv news...I wasn't really paying close attention.