• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Debsattic

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2007
I have been back in Walton county 2 years now after living in Tallahassee for 13 years. It is good to be back among my children and grand children. That is the reason for the move back. I have had a bit of trouble securing a clerical job, so now I am looking for a Secretarial/Purchasing position. I will forward my resume upon request. I am computer literate on Word, Excel, Intranet, ebay, paypal.

If you have a job in one of these catagores I would appreciate an email and again I will forward my resume. I also do some sewing( pillowcase dresses, dog bandanas, toddler pillow cases, personalized items sewn and also have designed jewerly for about 5 years, I sell a little on ebay.

If their are any singles organizations in Walton County, please let me know.

Thank You
Deb

FloridaBuckeye

Beach Lover
Sep 4, 2008
Good Luck

Good luck in your search! BTW, have you ever sold anything on www.etsy.com? That site is one of my favorites. Told my family this year that I am either making my own presents or buying items made in the USA off there.

I have been back in Walton county 2 years now after living in Tallahassee for 13 years. It is good to be back among my children and grand children. That is the reason for the move back. I have had a bit of trouble securing a clerical job, so now I am looking for a Secretarial/Purchasing position. I will forward my resume upon request. I am computer literate on Word, Excel, Intranet, ebay, paypal.

If you have a job in one of these catagores I would appreciate an email and again I will forward my resume. I also do some sewing( pillowcase dresses, dog bandanas, toddler pillow cases, personalized items sewn and also have designed jewerly for about 5 years, I sell a little on ebay.

If their are any singles organizations in Walton County, please let me know.

Thank You
Deb