• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
I finally joined the forum. But I wanted to introduce myself. I am Brooke Saari the Marine Science Sea Grant Extension Agent for Okaloosa and Walton County. I work a lot with marine resources and education. I am very involved in the Coastal Dune Lakes, an event leader for the back to nature festival, and various other events and program areas in the county. Any concerns or question please talk to me. I am here as a resource for the community. Also, I am planning an Earth Day event at Topsail State Park in April.

Thanks!!

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
I finally joined the forum. But I wanted to introduce myself. I am Brooke Saari the Marine Science Sea Grant Extension Agent for Okaloosa and Walton County. I work a lot with marine resources and education. I am very involved in the Coastal Dune Lakes, an event leader for the back to nature festival, and various other events and program areas in the county. Any concerns or question please talk to me. I am here as a resource for the community. Also, I am planning an Earth Day event at Topsail State Park in April.

Thanks!!

:welcome: and thanks for your community work. We love our Coastal Dune Lakes and are thankful for the folks watching out for them. Keep us posted on the Earth Day Event at Topsail and keep up the good work.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
:welcome:

I have been cleaning plastic from Western Lake. Today I saw quite a bit at the Camp Creek Outlet. I know St. Joe has cleaned up there in the past. If you know someone there you might want to send them out in a small boat with nets.

So much plastic has arrived from the last 2 storms.

St. Joe Company

Beach Lover
Jun 2, 2006
Kurt, I'll let someone know over at WaterSound that they should go check up on Camp Creek Lake. Thanks for the heads up!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Kurt, I'll let someone know over at WaterSound that they should go check up on Camp Creek Lake. Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks!

080919-049.jpg

080919-050.jpg