• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John T

Beach Comber
May 17, 2008
Hello everyone,
I have been a member com. before, but never posted. I have joined again but will again not have time to post very much. I really enjoy this site, and on very stressful days at work ( which are most of them) I bring up the site to give myself a beach break. My wife and I were in the tourist business for 20 years in Panama Cith Beach, and we have been in the same business up here in east Tennessee ( Sevierville, home of Dollywood) . I have greatly enjoyed watching America on vacation during my career in the tourist business, and would like to continue doing so when we retire, hopefully there on 30A. Until then, I ll just keep tuning in to this site and reding about life there, and enjoying the photos. Thanks ,John and Cathy Scott

John T

Beach Comber
May 17, 2008
Our tourist business

Hey Sunspot
Our tourist business is just your plain old basic shirt and souvenir shop. We are on the mountain version of a beach strip. Instead of dolphins and beach scenes on shirts and souvenirs , we sell the same stuff , with bears and mountains!

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Hey Sunspot
Our tourist business is just your plain old basic shirt and souvenir shop. We are on the mountain version of a beach strip. Instead of dolphins and beach scenes on shirts and souvenirs , we sell the same stuff , with bears and mountains!

That is great I hope you are having good business up there. I love Tennessee!!!!
It's great that you will be joining us every now and then. Let us know what y'all are up to!

:welcome: Back John and Cathy!!!:clap:

someone_else

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2009
Walton county
The Mountains and the Beach sounds like the perfect life to me. Hope you can make it back to SoWal soon. May is my favorite month here but I love the Blue Ridge in Oct.

Yarmap

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Northeast Alabama
Welcome Back, And if you see Dolly tell her I said hi.