• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NMGheen

Beach Comber
Jun 18, 2010
We have traveled to your beautiful beaches for years... After missing last year my family and the family of my best friends were determined we were not missing again. After having to postpone our trip from this past week to the 26th... We grow ever worried about the conditions and food prices... Being 7 months pregnant I am extra worried!! But we came toe conclusion that we will come requardless...... We will support our beautiful vacation spot even if we do not have an ocean to swim in or a pool to cool off in.. We will find other things to do and no matter what enjoy our vacation.. Now my biggest worry is this baby coming while I am there:D

gscunn

Beach Comber
Jun 5, 2009
Hello, I am from the Nashville area (Steeplechase area) as well as a Seagrove Beach homeowner. All I can say is after what we have endured here with the flood, it will be nice to sit on the beach and listen to the waves even if we can't get in the water. I am determined to make the best of it just like we did for days without a way to get out of our home here and I am happy you feel the same. If the baby decides to make an early arrival, I was told by my husband's physician that Sacred Heart is a wonderful hospital. I spend at least a week every month in Seagrove and we plan on moving there one day soon. I hope you have a wonderful time and lets just keep praying that the beach remains free from tar and oil.

Last edited:

NMGheen

Beach Comber
Jun 18, 2010
Thank you all so much!! And reguardless All 4 adults and 4 kids will be heading that way on Sunday!!!! With the hopes that HanaJo stays put... We will be there to show our support!!! THe oil will not keep us away!!