• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lisa B

Beach Comber
Mar 9, 2009
Hello Ya'll. My name is Lisa B. and I'm from good ol' country music USA, Nashville, Tennessee! I have been visiting the beaches of South Walton for many, many years and I have truly fallen in love with everything there. I am a wife, a mother of one son, a faux finisher, a furniture designer, and a lover of the beach! When I saw this website I knew that I had to become a member of such a wonderful group of people since we all must have something in common - South Walton Beaches!:D

bluemtnfriend

Beach Lover
Aug 18, 2005
Tennessee
Hi there Lisa B. from Tennessee! I'm from West Tn. Little place call Camden. We love Walton County and SoWal is a great place to keep up with what's going on. Welcome!

Lisa B

Beach Comber
Mar 9, 2009
Hello, Tennessee Friend!

Hello Blue mtn friend,
Have been to Camden a few times - never thought I'd get there from Nashville. I was doing some real estate work in Camden for my husband and I kept calling him and asking when I would get there! You are really WAY out there in WEST TN :) It is beautiful territory, though!

Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

Hi there Lisa B. from Tennessee! I'm from West Tn. Little place call Camden. We love Walton County and SoWal is a great place to keep up with what's going on. Welcome!

Lisa B

Beach Comber
Mar 9, 2009
Hello Deli Love!

Wow, Carthage, I actually know where that is!!! I used to work for Sumner Regional Health Systems and we had a sister hospital there!! Went there frequently!!

Love the black kitty photo! I am a cat lover!

Thanks for the warm welcome!:D

Hi Lisa B. from Tennessee. I'm from Carthage in middle Tennessee!:welcome: