• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

slice_2003

Beach Crab
Mar 19, 2009
:wave: hello my name is Craig Hollis. I have lived in Tennessee my entire life, but I will be moving down to seaside for the summer to work and hopefully relax a little bit. I'm looking forward to the change in location and people. I love meeting new people. I'm 24 single guy who is working his way through college after spending my immediate years after high school searching for his self and his career. Now I've found one of those and the other I feel is a continual journey.

beasmiester

Beach Lover
Sep 1, 2009
Welcome

:wave: hello my name is Craig Hollis. I have lived in Tennessee my entire life, but I will be moving down to seaside for the summer to work and hopefully relax a little bit. I'm looking forward to the change in location and people. I love meeting new people. I'm 24 single guy who is working his way through college after spending my immediate years after high school searching for his self and his career. Now I've found one of those and the other I feel is a continual journey.
:welcome:Craig, we moved here from Hendersonville, last June and haven't regretted it for a moment. Get in touch with us at Seacrest Sundries and we'll help in any way we can.

kayla-brooke

Beach Comber
Mar 1, 2010
TN
Where are you from in TN?
I'm doing the same thing. Trying to get down there around May 10-ish