• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

histo

Beach Crab
Apr 16, 2009
Moving into the area to work for the best Dermatologist in the area, Dermatology Associates in PC, on a part time basis. Home is Crystal River, Fl on the Nature Coast. We chose 30A to look for a home because we love the area. We are seniors, and will probably retire to this area. I recently posted in the environment blog asking about what to expect in the future from the dune lake overflows. Seems like this annoyed a few people, but I was asking from a property investment standpoint. Also, if this was not a normal phenomena and required some investigation into possible polluting, I was out to do something about it--I was not criticizing the strangely brown water of the gulf which I had never seen before. Hope this will smooth ruffled feathers.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
:welcome: Pimple Popper M.D. :D

Seriously, had to throw out a Seinfeld line, you don't get to use that one too often. Thanks for the explanation of your original question, I believe most feathers are unruffled now.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
Moving into the area to work for the best Dermatologist in the area, Dermatology Associates in PC, on a part time basis. Home is Crystal River, Fl on the Nature Coast. We chose 30A to look for a home because we love the area. We are seniors, and will probably retire to this area. I recently posted in the environment blog asking about what to expect in the future from the dune lake overflows. Seems like this annoyed a few people, but I was asking from a property investment standpoint. Also, if this was not a normal phenomena and required some investigation into possible polluting, I was out to do something about it--I was not criticizing the strangely brown water of the gulf which I had never seen before. Hope this will smooth ruffled feathers.

I am sure everything is fine...:welcome: