• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mossyhead

Beach Fanatic
Aug 26, 2008
Mossy Head
www.panhandleopry.com
And thank you. We have been waiting for the new school for many years & are very proud of it. I have a grandson there & hope to spend much time there. I know the children will be happy when the playground is finished too. It is indeed a beautiful school. If any of you happen to go visit the new school there is a bell in the front, the stand is from the old Mossy Head school & the bell was donated by Kevin Chilcutt of WZEP radio.

tebo

Beach Lover
Nov 12, 2007
Huntsville, Al
I haven't chimed in for quite sometime. I am not a resident of Walton County either, in reality but I stop by each day via this web site. Everyone should have dreams.... and mine is to one day be a resident on the beautiful coast of SoWal. I am really thinking of everyone along the coast as we look south and wonder about Gustav.... and then the next.
tebo

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
And thank you. We have been waiting for the new school for many years & are very proud of it. I have a grandson there & hope to spend much time there. I know the children will be happy when the playground is finished too. It is indeed a beautiful school. If any of you happen to go visit the new school there is a bell in the front, the stand is from the old Mossy Head school & the bell was donated by Kevin Chilcutt of WZEP radio.

I thought the park was done. I went out for the ribbon cutting last week.

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
The park is not the same as the school. We do have a very nice park in Mossy Head also. But our new school does not have a playground yet. It is being constructed & should be complete soon.

Sorry did not realize. Maybe it will get done soon. It only took them four years to finish the restrooms and concession stand at South Walton High School.