• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
The Canaan Recovery Foundation
is a faith-based, non-profit organization that is changing lives.

We are helping alcoholics, addicts and their families in the community.

Among other services. we recently opened the
Path of Grace Recovery Home For Women
Please view a short film clip:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSftk6VRaQk"]YouTube - Path of Grace Women's Recovery Home[/ame]

We have had an overwhelming positive response to our program and we need help to grow to meet these needs.

The Path of Grace is currently at full capacity and we have several women on a waiting list. It is heartbreaking to turn away individuals who need our help, are ready to accept it and asking for it.

Your support is needed for us to grow.

You can help us rebuild, or even save, a life by:

• Donating any unwanted furniture, clothing or household items that we can use, or resell to help defray our operating costs.

• Joining our "Circle of 100" and make a yearly commitment of $1000 or more
A tax-deductible gift of any size will make a difference, you may designate it for our planned expansion, thrift store building fund, or other needs.

If you have items to donate, please call me at 850-974-4573, and I will pick them up at your convenience.

If you know someone with drug or alcohol problems, please refer them to us. Contact us on-line or call Marcia at 850-259-3823 for info about the women's program.

We have made a great start at improving the community, thanks to the help of many. Thank you for anything you can do.

John Broussard
Director, Canaan Recovery Foundation
P.O. Box 818
Freeport, FL 32439

Last edited:

cajunbruce

Beach Crab
Apr 20, 2009
HALO Closed Down

I just heard that H.A.L.O. in the Pensacola area shut its doors, have you got a program for men, or only women?

There don't seem to be a lot of options in NW Fla except for 21 to 28 day treatment programs.