• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
S

sherrywake

We found this kitten in Target parking lot. She is black with white and orange splotches and seems to be very healthy.

My dog hates her and I had to pry her out of his mouth. PLEASE help me find a home for her before it is too late!

Sherry
850-238-2424

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
How's the kitten? Any takers? I have this terrible image of it being pried out of the dog's mouth. :eek:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Update?

Please tell us what's happened, to the baby?:dunno: I'm almost afraid, to ask!:sosad:
We found this kitten in Target parking lot. She is black with white and orange splotches and seems to be very healthy.

My dog hates her and I had to pry her out of his mouth. PLEASE help me find a home for her before it is too late!

Sherry
850-238-2424

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
What happened, to the kitten?

?:dunno:

Sherry
850-238-2424

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
So glad the kitten's ok!

Sherry,

Can you upload a pic and I'll try to help find the baby, a home! I hate for your dog to growl at her, but, appreciate your effort, to help her! Cmon SOWALLERS, can't someone offer this precious baby, her forever home?:dunno:

Sherry
850-238-2424

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Alaqua?

Have you tried, Alaqua? Maybe with this being a dangerous situation with your dog, they'll help! Kittens are much easier to adopt out, too!

Keep us, posted!
Sherry,

Can you upload a pic and I'll try to help find the baby, a home! I hate for your dog to growl at her, but, appreciate your effort, to help her! Cmon SOWALLERS, can't someone offer this precious baby, her forever home?:dunno:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Can't someone please help, this baby?

What happened, to the kitten? ?:dunno: Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrywake

Sherry
850-238-2424

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Can't someone please, help this baby?

Bump!
what happened, to the kitten? ?:dunno: Quote:
Originally posted by sherrywake
we found this kitten in target parking lot. She is black with white and orange splotches and seems to be very healthy.

My dog hates her and i had to pry her out of his mouth. Please help me find a home for her before it is too late!

Sherry
850-238-2424