• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
I am in desperate need of a long term rental. I would much rather it be 1 or 2 bedroom. The max I'll pay is $1200. If I don't find one I might not be able to stay down here. If you know of anything let me know.

Even apartments or condos...Anything for me to stay. Thanks.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
wlaner said:
I am in desperate need of a long term rental. I would much rather it be 1 or 2 bedroom. The max I'll pay is $1200. If I don't find one I might not be able to stay down here. If you know of anything let me know.

Who in their right mind would rent to a heathen like yourself? :lolabove:

Just kidding! :rotfl:

wlaner said:

I would love to rent mine to ya. course you'll have to wait a few....well maybe more than a few mos till the contractor actually builds it :bang:

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
RiverOtter said:
I would love to rent mine to ya. course you'll have to wait a few....well maybe more than a few mos till the contractor actually builds it :bang:

Where are you building RO?

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Landlocked said:
Nice!

One day, one day......

You are young LL, live your dream!! Believe me, I can look back and see things that I have done, had I not done them, I probably would have already had my dream beach house. I still hope too one day. RO and GB, I am sure you will have a beautiful place there. The area is wonderful!!!!

kathydwells said:
You are young LL, live your dream!! Believe me, I can look back and see things that I have done, had I not done them, I probably would have already had my dream beach house. I still hope too one day. RO and GB, I am sure you will have a beautiful place there. The area is wonderful!!!!

Thanks, but we hope to sell it pretty quick or long term rent it. Which ever works out better. Hell I may just come and hide out down there :D