• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

shesgottasurf

Beach Lover
Nov 1, 2007
He disappeared while I was on vacation about 5 days ago, around the 16th or 7th? Tan colored shorthair, brown-black points, blue eyes, gold collar. Was just neutered about 3 weeks ago. Lost from the Edgewood Terrace subdivision. If you know anything, please call Kelly at 850-622-5164. Thank you!!

shesgottasurf

Beach Lover
Nov 1, 2007
****Update**** He's still missing... :sosad: I just want to say that if somebody has him and wants to keep him, I'm fine with that if he's getting good care. I would just like the peace of mind to know he's ok. I already have 2 kitties, and they fought with the siamese a lot. It's been 'zen' without him around... he was a stray that I recently adopted. So I'm not heartbroken, just want to put my mind at ease. I will truly appreciate any information you may be able to provide!! Thank you for taking the time to read this, and the other posts about missing pets.

and now I'll ramble a little if you're not in a hurry....I thank you because it only takes one person to happen to see a missing pet and call the lucky homeowner... I really feel for the person missing the St. Bernard. I bet somebody found him and just wants to keep him. May be what happened to my Siamese. This situation has convinced my 'frugal' tush to get my two non-chipped animals microchiped!! I encourage all animal owners to do the same! I just wish there was a gps microchip where you could look up their exact location at any time. THAT would be awesome!!!!! The collars they have today are too big for cats, and for dogs, you can only track them if they're waaay outside their normal 'range'. (like 50 miles or so. How is THAT helpful unless you have a gun dog and you hunt?) Plus, if someone found them and took collar off, or if battery dies, or collar falls off, if gps thing malfunctions, you're out of luck. That's my ramble. Thanks for listening!