• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Could everyone please spread the word that the "Seaside Animal Rescue" is in desperate need of a new or used washer!!! My washer broke last night leaving me with soaking wet laundry. I had to throw it all in the bath tub plus I still have3 plus other loads to wash. Mostly kennel towels and blankets. I average 3-6 loads of laundry a day so I have wore my poor washer out. Lasted 8 years...not too bad....If anyone has a washer they can donate or sell me at a low price, the rescue and I would be very grateful. Also, I can pick up in my rescue truck. ***I am just skimming right now due to my Home/Shelter A/C breaking down last week and my Rescue Truck also broke down last week*** so please understand why I am asking for help.

Please Contact: Seaside Animal Rescue-located in Freeport by Appt Only
Phone/Txt: (850) 797-0526
Email: seapawsanimalrescue@gmail.com

Text works best as I live and work in a weak signal area and I don't always have access to my email. Any help will be sincerely appreciated.

Thank you!
Danielle Snyder, Founder
Seaside Animal Rescue

Last edited:

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Hi Danielle! I'm sorry about your situation with the washer. If you still need things washed, you are welcome to come here to do it. I will help you if you want. I hope you get a washing machine soon for your sake. Let me know if you want to wash here. Brenda

MRBS

Beach Lover
Jun 5, 2008
Have you gotten help with this? I texted you too. Our sweeeet sugar we got from your rescue had so enriched our life!! Want to help you with your rescue and encourage all those looking for a pup to consider saving one! Thanks again for hooking us up with such a great dog!

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Hi Brenda,
Thanks for looking out for me and for your offer. I ended up at the laundromat...Was able to do 7 loads in less than an hour. Kind of liked it. lol I truly appreciate you taking the time out to offer help to me and the rescue. I will be in touch about the Chaise. Just too much going on and can't keep up....as usual!!!!
Thanks again and I will talk to you soon!!!

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Hi Mallie,
Got your text and this on sowal. Thanks so much for updating me ocassionally and for the pics. I am soooo happy that "Sugar" has made such a great addition to your family and become "Penny's" best friend BFF. lol
I have had so many great success stories with the adoptions. Only a couple didn't work out and came back. Sometimes people just aren't ready for a dog. Thanks again for everything. I hope you will think of me in the future and keep me updated on Sugar & Penny's crazy dog life. Take care! Danielle

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Also, I got my washer working finally today....but I am still looking for donations or inexpensive back ups. I may go ahead and get another washing station going. Tons to wash every day. I like my house and kennels super clean! So if anyone comes across one, please just me know. Thank you!

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Danielle! I'm sorry I did not get back with you when you text me the other day. I was not feeling well. If you can get some people together and let me know ahead of time when you are coming that would be great. I need at least a days notice to move things out of the way. Let me know. Brenda