• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

graytonrbust

Beach Lover
Nov 15, 2004
Wellington, AL
here i am

Hey there...I have been here, longing to be there!! I can't wait til our visit Mothers day weekend. I can't think of a better way to spend mothers day, since my kids are all grown up......just me and my sis, acting ike we are 12 again, not even sophisticated 13 yr olds.

Re: here i am

graytonrbust said:
Hey there...I have been here, longing to be there!! I can't wait til our visit Mothers day weekend. I can't think of a better way to spend mothers day, since my kids are all grown up......just me and my sis, acting ike we are 12 again, not even sophisticated 13 yr olds.

Will that be your signature dance?? :D

graytonrbust

Beach Lover
Nov 15, 2004
Wellington, AL
gator shuffle

You bet....so about May 13th just look form me on the beach, doing the gator shuffle.....in between riding the waves of course.

Re: gator shuffle

graytonrbust said:
You bet....so about May 13th just look form me on the beach, doing the gator shuffle.....in between riding the waves of course.

Hopefully Kurt will have the webcam up by then and I can see the dance live ... via the WORLD WIDE WEB!! Knda like Elvis and the Hawaii thing :mrgreen: