• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
Hey Joe,
What happened to you? This post is to check YOUR well being. I missed you last trip...be back in OCT. sometime. Hope all is OK!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Waterman said:
Hey Joe,
What happened to you? This post is to check YOUR well being. I missed you last trip...be back in OCT. sometime. Hope all is OK!

I assume you mean Smiling Joe? There is also a Joe on the board.

Just met SJ at the meeting and he has a bigger and better presence in person than he does on the board.

Did you get anything in the mail?

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
kurt said:
I assume you mean Smiling Joe? There is also a Joe on the board.

Just met SJ at the meeting and he has a bigger and better presence in person than he does on the board.

Did you get anything in the mail?

Yes, I meant SJ. He is a great guy! I need more friends like him. Maybe I'll get to meet you next time I'm down, Kurt. No, I did not recieve anything yet! I'll keep a look out. Thanks SO much!

Hey JOe, where you goin? with that shovel of your hand?
Hey JOe, I said where you goin? with that shovel in your hand, oh?
I?m goin? down to shovel the beach.
You know I caught them messin? ?round with the wrong color sand.
Yeah, I?m goin? down to shovel the beach.
Huh! And that ain?t cool!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Yo WaterMan,
How are things on the Left Coast? I have been traveling a bit. I rushed out of town two days after Dennis, and just returned today in time for the meeting. I will stretch out the remainder of my trip sometime later in the year. I will be around for a while, especially for most of October. I think I have Shark Watch that month since that is when all of the big man eaters come close to shore in Walton County. I will also be watching out for all of those dangerous ripcurrents that happen primarily from Oct 1-Oct 31. In fact, October is the worst month ever to come to this beach, and I think you should consider coming some other time. ;-) Help me spread the word, SoWal is no place to visit for October. :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Beach Runner said:
Hey JOe, where you goin? with that shovel of your hand?
Hey JOe, I said where you goin? with that shovel in your hand, oh?
I?m goin? down to shovel the beach.
Yeah, I?m goin? down to shovel the beach.
Huh! And that ain?t cool!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
From the talk going around, I may have to visit Frank's Hardware and purchase more shovels for my new friends to lend a hand and back.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Beach Runner said:
I love South Walton in October! The Gulf is still warm, and the crowds are gone.
Darnit, Beach Runner, don't make me get out a can of Whoop-A_s. Stop spreading those horrible lies. Shame on you. :D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
Yo WaterMan,
How are things on the Left Coast? I have been traveling a bit. I rushed out of town two days after Dennis, and just returned today in time for the meeting. I will stretch out the remainder of my trip sometime later in the year. I will be around for a while, especially for most of October. I think I have Shark Watch that month since that is when all of the big man eaters come close to shore in Walton County. I will also be watching out for all of those dangerous ripcurrents that happen primarily from Oct 1-Oct 31. In fact, October is the worst month ever to come to this beach, and I think you should consider coming some other time. ;-) Help me spread the word, SoWal is no place to visit for October. :D

I unfortunately will be in SoWal for the entire month of October! I will be available to help watch out for those sharks and rip currents...not much else to do!!! Sorry I don't do smilies...I could sure insert some here!