• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beach biscuit

Beach Comber
Nov 10, 2009
I whooed a gal from Louisville some 40 years ago. Her life has been an adventure ever sence.

:welcome:
Hey! My Daddy married a little gal from Nortonville nearly 58 years ago and her life has been one more adventure. (My Daddy is a retired Navy man). Kentucky men are 'good'uns' in my book! ; }

beach biscuit

Beach Comber
Nov 10, 2009
What are some of the things ya'll like to do for fun? When my sister and I come to the Emerald Coast we spend most of our time pretending to read on the beach. Mostly we catch up on some seriously relaxing zzzz's. I eat as much seafood as I possibly can and my sister is happy as long as there is chicken on the planet. Our favorite bookstore is Sundog Books. Our private name for our out-of-pocket excursions is The Sun-dog Shuffle.

beach biscuit

Beach Comber
Nov 10, 2009
How exciting!! :D

Welcome to the forum and have fun! :welcome:

Gidget
Hi Gidget,
Is that a labrador in your profile picture? My favorite breed, because they are so loyal and smart and funny. Of course, I just love dogs in general. I used to earn my living dog-sitting.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
What are some of the things ya'll like to do for fun? When my sister and I come to the Emerald Coast we spend most of our time pretending to read on the beach. Mostly we catch up on some seriously relaxing zzzz's. I eat as much seafood as I possibly can and my sister is happy as long as there is chicken on the planet. Our favorite bookstore is Sundog Books. Our private name for our out-of-pocket excursions is The Sun-dog Shuffle.

I hope the Sundog folks see this-how awesome! We know how to do this too!
:welcome:

beach biscuit

Beach Comber
Nov 10, 2009
Shufflin' is the only way to groove! I grew up on both coasts as a Navy brat, but I didn't make it to the Gulf until I was 19. I fell in love with it and Florida in general (I privately consider myself a Conch, cuz Keywest is where I came into existence though I wasn't born there haha).

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Judging from the photo on your profile it looks like you or someone you love is celebrating a long life. Happy Birthday! Hope it has been filled with more goodness than badness and more joy than sadness.

Oh, thanks, but it's not my birthday. I just resemble that 'tar in more ways than one. :wave:

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
Oh, thanks, but it's not my birthday. I just resemble that 'tar in more ways than one. :wave:

Beach Biscuit, you will certainly have to meet DD at a SoWal Soiree or somewhere around South Walton next time you are both here at the same time. Before I met DD, and when I first joined SoWal, I thought her tar might be a real picture!!!:funn: