• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mslakegirl

Beach Crab
Feb 4, 2010
Hi,

My name is Mary Sinclair....I live on Lake Lanier, but plan to one day live in the Destin area. I own a townhouse at Inlet Beach, in the Shoreline Nine complex. I rent it out as a vacation rental, and enjoy it myself whenever possible! You can see it on www.vrbo.com, #12990.

I just posted a blog regarding the proposed development in Inlet Beach, Lupin Beach, which will destroy our most gorgeous, high dunes and drastically shrink the size of our beach. All of us who love Inlet Beach would appreciate any input to help stop the portion of this development that will take our dunes, and impact the sea turtle's habitat.

I will also mention that I have a nice house for rent in Mirimar Beach, Bayside s/d. It is brick, approximately 2500 sq. ft., 3/2 with a nice sunroom, huge kitchen with keeping room & gas log fireplace, open dining room, and 2 car garage. I have a private pool with a lanai. The house is located in a quiet, private cul de sac, at the back of the neighborhood, with views of the bay across the street.

Our neighborhood has swim/tennis and a nice pier/deck on the bay. It is a wonderful neighborhood & is perfect for walking/biking, etc.!
The rent is $1575/month, which includes the hoa fees.
You can reach me at 770.531.0882....

Hope to hear from you!

Mary

The Window Guy

Beach Fanatic
Mar 6, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi from Sowal!

:clap: I used to live @ exit 16 up Ga.400 for 10 years. (Cumming, Ga.) We love it down here, but it is a small economic town.
Every area has its' ups/downs. I do miss boating on Lake Lanier. ( No sharks/Jellies etc....)
The beaches are beautiful, locals are great, business so, so!
It takes some getting used to as far as a small town feel.

:cool:Good luck!

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Hi from Buckhead! And, we're neighbors at the beach, too! Welcome!!

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Any Lake Lanier friend is a friend of mine! Welcome to the board!

mslakegirl

Beach Crab
Feb 4, 2010
Hello!~

Hi from Sowal!

:clap: I used to live @ exit 16 up Ga.400 for 10 years. (Cumming, Ga.) We love it down here, but it is a small economic town.
Every area has its' ups/downs. I do miss boating on Lake Lanier. ( No sharks/Jellies etc....)
The beaches are beautiful, locals are great, business so, so!
It takes some getting used to as far as a small town feel.

:cool:Good luck!

Yes, I have made these same observations! I know I will miss alot of things about this area, but unfortunatley, I am...shall we say, real estate poor! Seems like the only real way to simplify my life is to sell my lake house here & move into my house down there....?

Know anyone looking to buy on the lake here? My house & lot are really great! Very private, custom built house is great for entertaining....(what is that?) ha ha! I am really a different person in the last couple of years...I sell real estate on Lanier & I went from 15 to 40+ closings a year to about 5! Not fun!

Anyway, good to hear from a fellow lake lover! What business are you in?

Take care & keep in touch!~

Mary