• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Tripinbrums

Beach Comber
May 21, 2009
Hi, we're from Tennessee. We have been coming to Seagrove for 15 years. We started coming as a dating couple and now we have 3 children. Mt. Juliet is about 20 miles east of Nashville. I am from California and the beaches there cannot compare to South Walton. We can spend 6-7 hours just looking at the water. Our girls have grown up taking naps on the beach by Beachcrest and Beachfront 2 condos. We have stayed all along 30a and even camped at Grayton Beach. Our favorite condo though is Beachfront 2. It is the first place we ever stayed. A studio was all we could afford back in the day, and that was a stretch. It holds a lot of sentimental memories. What we miss most about 30a, the little video store that used to be down towards Eastern Lake. My daughters rented A Whale of a Tale and Mr. Limpet every summer.Oh and the Wheelhouse. My hubby loved getting called "Hun" every morning. We have great love for this area. Oh, to the locals we always pack up all of our junk every day and carry it up to our condo. We never leave it on the beach!!:clap:Tripinbrums!!

Last edited:

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
Alright, you've been coming to this area for longer than I know it even existed and you only have one post on Sowal. You have some catching up to do Hon! See ya around. :D

Flying Fish

Beach Crab
Jul 9, 2006
Cookeville, TN
Hi, we're from Tennessee. We have been coming to Seagrove for 15 years. We started coming as a dating couple and now we have 3 children. Mt. Juliet is about 20 miles east of Nashville. I am from California and the beaches there cannot compare to South Walton. We can spend 6-7 hours just looking at the water. Our girls have grown up taking naps on the beach by Beachcrest and Beachfront 2 condos. We have stayed all along 30a and even camped at Grayton Beach. Our favorite condo though is Beachfront 2. It is the first place we ever stayed. A studio was all we could afford back in the day, and that was a stretch. It holds a lot of sentimental memories. What we miss most about 30a, the little video store that used to be down towards Eastern Lake. My daughters rented A Whale of a Tale and Mr. Limpet every summer.Oh and the Wheelhouse. My hubby loved getting called "Hun" every morning. We have great love for this area. Oh, to the locals we always pack up all of our junk every day and carry it up to our condo. We never leave it on the beach!!:clap:Tripinbrums!!
So Hi there fellow Tennesseans!. We live just up the road in Cookeville. We have been going to the Seagrove area since 1993, about the same time you started. Our kids have grown up there in the summers and you are right, beaches most other places do not come close. We'll be heading down in 2 weeks and cannot wait. and yes-we do NOT leave our stuff on the beach either and I always fill in the holes in the sand!!!

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Welcome fellow Tennesseans. We have been coming to the area for over 30 years, Yikes, I must have been just an infant. ;-) :rotfl:

Hope you have a wonderful trip.