• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lennonsdarlin

Beach Lover
May 13, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Been a silent partner in crime to most of the threads here. Years of watching and laughing and enjoying the comraderie...Today I must speak...my bicycle was stolen, Sunday...during CHURCH!!!! Lived and loved here, called it home my entire adult life! Sorry my first thread is a heartbroken one, but I need sympathy...NOW!!!!!I loved that bike! Theivin' bastids!!!! Peace...luv...out

Been a silent partner in crime to most of the threads here. Years of watching and laughing and enjoying the comraderie...Today I must speak...my bicycle was stolen, Sunday...during CHURCH!!!! Lived and loved here, called it home my entire adult life! Sorry my first thread is a heartbroken one, but I need sympathy...NOW!!!!!I loved that bike! Theivin' bastids!!!! Peace...luv...out

Sorry for your loss - Give a description - you never know; there are a lot of bikes out there, but it couldn't hurt.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
:welcome:Sucks about your bike. Bat turds. :angry:

lennonsdarlin

Beach Lover
May 13, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
gypsea

It wasn't stolen at church...funny...my home seems to be in the hood, not my church!!! I was AT church..need to brush up on communication skills and can I say church just one more time in two sentences???

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Sorry about your bike, glad you are posting :welcome: