• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

zero3computers

Beach Comber
Sep 10, 2012
Biloxi, MS
zero3computers.com
This is my first post on this forum. I am hoping to get to know business people in Fort Walton so my move to Fort Walton will be easier with business contacts established.

First, a little about me:
I design websites and run a well known firm in Mississippi. I have an awesome wife and beautiful twin boys who will be turning two next year. I hope to move to Fort Walton within a few years because I fell in love with the place on my last visit.

I will actually be vacationing this weekend in Destin and I will make a point to visit Fort Walton while I am there. Anyone have any great things that my wife and I should do while we are here over the weekend. This will be her first time in the city and she doesn't know what she wants to do. BTW, she loves shopping, so...what are some good places for a young lady to shop?

zero3computers

Beach Comber
Sep 10, 2012
Biloxi, MS
zero3computers.com
Well, either way...I am headed your way Friday.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Hi Eric! I am from N.O., La. and have lived here in South Walton (about 20 from Destin) and I would be happy to show your wife around on Friday if you think she would be interested. I can meet her in Destin and take her to the 30A area which she would probably love to see if she has not yet. Lots of intteresting places to shop. We can work our way bacck to Destin and meet you there. I don't have anyone to do those things with so it would be a treat for me as well. Let me know. My no. is 504-231-5358. Thanks, Brenda

zero3computers

Beach Comber
Sep 10, 2012
Biloxi, MS
zero3computers.com
Thanks for the offer Brenda, I will run it by her. Marla, she looked for other places to shop and none seem to interest her that much..however, your suggestion looks good from the website you listed. I think she would be very interested in shopping at an outlet mall while I enjoy the beach.

zero3computers

Beach Comber
Sep 10, 2012
Biloxi, MS
zero3computers.com
Our vacation was excellent. We visited Destin and enjoyed our little time away from the kids. We went to the mall and did some window shopping, so, luckily we did not break the bank when my wife went shopping.

I am definitely interested in moving to the area and would some feedback on how a local business could get started there. It is important to me and my family that I find suitable clients before the move. Anyone have any ideas on how to find businesses that need a website or a redesign while I am still located in Mississippi?

I have become one of the top designers in Mississippi, so my work speaks for itself...but finding clients outside of Mississippi has been my flaw. While in town I handed out a bunch of business cards, but since they were already established I doubt I will find a suitable start that way.

Any ideas?