• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Melanie Kay

Beach Comber
Jun 3, 2013
Hi everyone! I am new to the forum. My husband and I fell in love with South Walton last year when we were visiting. He has next week off from work and we pondered jumping in the car and driving down for the week. Just curious where we might find last minute deals for rentals? Anyone know the best place to search for that?

Also we are seriously considering a move there so I am curious where the best place would be to look for jobs. He would be open to contract work and has a wide range of financial experience...he has his CPA (inactive) plus experience in project management, process improvement, lean six sigma, audit (passed his CISA exam), plus lots of experience working in many different programs. One of his strengths is being able to assess systems and processes and make improvements to help save money. Anyway, I didn't plan on typing all that out but who knows...maybe the right person will read it:) Otherwise if you all have tips on how to find last minute rentals/jobs let me know:) Thanks and looking forward to being a part of the forum!!!