Hi there SOWAL

Discussion in 'All About SoWal' started by Edgy Grammy, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Edgy Grammy

Edgy Grammy Beach Lover

A forced Move to Santa Rosa Beach because my daugh
    In process of moving down to South Walton to live in my daughter's guest house. She feels I may need to be looked after. I'm still alert, still kicking, just not as high. I love the chance to interact with folk on this site and with limited means of travel, and if you talk with my daughter, limited movement period, this will be a great source to interact with and keep up with things going on in my new community. Thanks for allowing this old lady to join. Should be in the area by August 8th. Until then will be checking out all of the different forums and message centers.

EDGY

2. Yzarctoo

Yzarctoo Beach Fanatic

3. Dia

Dia Beach Fanatic

welcome!! [​IMG]

4. Tootie

Tootie Beach Comber

Welcome - I don't live in South Walton, but love the area and this forum - Im from Louisiana by New Orleans!
    Glad to have you join.

5. Linda

Linda Beach Fanatic

Welcome Grammy - I sure am enjoying your posts :wave:

6. heartbren

heartbren Beach Fanatic

Hi Grammy1

you will love this area. The people are so nice and that is why I moved here from New Orleans. My mother passed about 6 years ago and i miss her terribly. She was my best friend. You are blessed to have a daughter who loves so much and now that you can spend more time with. I live here now for 3 months and don't know many people here yet. I would be happy as can be to help you and your daughter in any way I can. If she is too busy and you want to go somewhere, perhaps i could take you or just keep you company. If you like dogs I have the frienliest little chihuahua you will ever meet. He is not mean like most. you and he would fall in love. I do not work (AM TRYING TO GET A PET SITTING SERVICE STARTED HERE) at all and don't see me getting too much with all the oil stuff going on. We would be helping each other because I am pretty bored to be hnest. I am 53 so I am not a kid and would love to make a new friend. You sound like a lovely lady and I hope you will keep in touch with me. My name is BRENDA and I am on this site a whole lot!! I am looking forward to meeting you when you arrive. Believe me it is a great place.:wub:

7. Lloyds Cleaning Service

Lloyds Cleaning Service Beach Lover

Welcome...

I would like to welcome you to the SoWal community as well. Have a safe trip down. God Bless.

8. sarawind

sarawind Beach Fanatic

Sure hope you will be happy here. It's a great place to live and people are so nice and friendly.