• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

FLSentinel

Beach Comber
May 9, 2008
Hi Y'all, I live in Freeport and work in South Walton. Look forward to chatting with you. South Walton County is a very unique place. It brings all kinds of folks together from all over the place. I have seen South Walton grow over the years and for the most part, it has been done correctly. Everyone really appreciates the hometown atmosphere and the laid back style. Hope to chat with you soon. See Ya.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Hi Y'all, I live in Freeport and work in South Walton. Look forward to chatting with you. South Walton County is a very unique place. It brings all kinds of folks together from all over the place. I have seen South Walton grow over the years and for the most part, it has been done correctly. Everyone really appreciates the hometown atmosphere and the laid back style. Hope to chat with you soon. See Ya.

:welcome:

Freeport is very nice. Repeat after me:

Hi Y'all, I live in Freeport and work in SoWal. Look forward to chatting with you. SoWal is a very unique place. It brings all kinds of folks together from all over the place. I have seen SoWal grow over the years and for the most part, it has been done correctly. Everyone really appreciates the hometown atmosphere and the laid back style. Hope to chat with you soon. See Ya.

:D

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach

We won't hold that against you.:D

:welcome: