• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

loobylu

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2010
Charlotte, NC
My husband and I are new owners in Seacrest Beach... "Linga Longa" We're looking forward to several visits to the area and becoming part of the community. Great website! We're shining up the Beach Cruisers, and will be down for our first visit as owners in April - it can't come too soon. Keep the lights on...
We'll see you at The Wild Olive...The Red Bar, and every place in between :bicycle:

Barb :wave:
Charlotte, NC

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
I hear you. I will be moving there in April myself, permanently I hope. I cannot wait either. It cannot come soon enough. Hello and welcom to you both.. :clap:

My husband and I are new owners in Seacrest Beach... "Linga Longa" We're looking forward to several visits to the area and becoming part of the community. Great website! We're shining up the Beach Cruisers, and will be down for our first visit as owners in April - it can't come too soon. Keep the lights on...
We'll see you at The Wild Olive...The Red Bar, and every place in between :bicycle:

Barb :wave:
Charlotte, NC

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Hi Barb and Cork. Perhaps we can all three do lunch. I would like to make some new friends and it seems we all have some things in commone. It would be really nice getting to meet some of the people I have spoken to on here all of this time before I move there. And I would like to meet Cork's prescious little one. I love the Chinese Creset (spelling) dogs. I am a pet sitter and took care of one and he was so adorable and like my little chihuaua has to were clothes because they have such little hair. I be he or she has a nice wardbrobe!!! Keep in touch and I would love to go also if it is o.k. I really don't know anyone down there, but fell in love with the people and the area and after 53 years in the same place (New Orleans) I am relocating and starting a new life. Have a great day everyone. Hey Cork, did you ever here from the lady with the nonfunded animal sanctuary? I never heard back from her and wanted to donate some things and my services. Let me know. See ya'll soon. I'll be there the last weekend in March. Brenda :D:D:clap: