• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
donaldreeder said:
We now have wireless internet in the Inn, Cafe & Courtyard...come on by for some good food "cooked & served with love!"
It's a done deal! My laptop and I will see you there next month. (With jdarg in tow, I'm sure...)

sue

Beach Comber
Nov 15, 2004
We will be down for 2 weeks in June-July. When I ask my 11 year old son what he is looking forward to most-he ALWAYS replys "The Blueberry pancakes at the Hibiscus". We can't wait to see you!
Susan in Memphis

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
sue said:
We will be down for 2 weeks in June-July. When I ask my 11 year old son what he is looking forward to most-he ALWAYS replys "The Blueberry pancakes at the Hibiscus". We can't wait to see you!
Susan in Memphis

Sounds yummy! How late into the morning is breakfast served?

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Wireless is great, and your food and garden are even better. You have such a nice "hidden" garden. Yes, post more often and tell us what's new. How about your menu? Good place for SoWallers to meet for breakfast and brunch I assume?

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
Hibiscus hours are 7:30 am to 11:30 am.

wallymom

Beach Lover
Jul 9, 2005
Sorry for my ignorance...just where is the Hibiscus? It sounds like a great place for breakfast, but I've never heard of it! I love trying new places, especially if it's quaint. Thanks. :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
wallymom said:
Sorry for my ignorance...just where is the Hibiscus? It sounds like a great place for breakfast, but I've never heard of it! I love trying new places, especially if it's quaint. Thanks. :D
map.gif

Hibiscus link