• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I wish I had made arrangements to get your place when I had the chance. The convention I was scheduled to attend was cancelled last week due to poor registration, so I called Resort Quest and they had one gulf front unit left for the week of 5/14. And I am paying WAY too much for it.

From now on, I am renting directly from owners. Ridiculous to pay 30 percent more just to get two beach chairs and a couple of movie rentals.

But heck, with another baby on the way, this may be our last trip down for awhile.

Can't wait to check out the former Cascades (now Senor Mojitos).

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I wish I had made arrangements to get your place when I had the chance. The convention I was scheduled to attend was cancelled last week due to poor registration, so I called Resort Quest and they had one gulf front unit left for the week of 5/14. And I am paying WAY too much for it.

From now on, I am renting directly from owners. Ridiculous to pay 30 percent more just to get two beach chairs and a couple of movie rentals.

But heck, with another baby on the way, this may be our last trip down for awhile.

Congrats JB!:clap_1:

Ok.... lets take this post point by point......

Sorry it work out but maybe next time, feel free to call.

What :dunno: ..... 30% more is not worth the 2 drink tokens :D

YOU GOT ANOTHER BABY ON THE WAY :shock: (I can direct you to some websites that explain how all that happens ;-) )

My brother says Senor Mofitos is great and he's pretty picky :cool:

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Ok.... lets take this post point by point......

Sorry it work out but maybe next time, feel free to call.

What :dunno: ..... 30% more is not worth the 2 drink tokens :D

YOU GOT ANOTHER BABY ON THE WAY :shock: (I can direct you to some websites that explain how all that happens ;-) )

My brother says Senor Mofitos is great and he's pretty picky :cool:

Thanks, RO. I actually asked the RQ lady which units were available, because I remembered your unit number. Had it been available, I would have called you directly.