• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

PTWizard

Beach Lover
Jan 17, 2005
Columbus, OH
I own a 2BR, 2BA High Pointe direct gulf front condo that I am willing to sell on a 1031 basis so I can purchase a larger unit. Very nicely furnished, incredible unobstructed beach views from the second floor balcony, living room and master bedroom. Unit 23W. Will accept $1,250,000 until February 28, 2005. I know this sounds high but these gulf front units rarely come on the market and are priced lower than everything else available with comparable amenities, location and view . High Pointe offers a hugh lagoon pool, heated spa pool, childrens's pool, tennis courts, shuffle board, children's play ground and beach front bar. Located between Rosemary Beach and Paradise by the Sea directly across from the Seacrest Beach Village.

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
Hey PTWizard,

Here's a pic that might help.....your building is the one beyond the pool & to the right.

423View.jpg

I also have a pic of the view from the 4th floor east bldg, similar view to what you have, but having a problem sizing it. I'll keep trying. Good luck!