• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wastin Away

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2005
RiverOtter said:
Does anybody have a vacancy for October 14 - 17 (Friday - Monday). I have a friend that wants to book when we are down there and I trying to find him a good deal.

I have that date open but am off of Eastern Lake Road if that is close enough. Can probably work something out.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
RiverOtter said:
I know, I know, we are very good friends and all of our kids will want to hang out the whole time. I don't mean to offend anybody.

It's a cool pool too. Ever sneak over to Doodle's pool (at Seacrest)? That's a doozie!

southof30A

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2004
RiverOtter said:
Does anybody have a vacancy for October 13 - 17 (Thursday - Monday). I have a friend that wants to book when we are down there and I trying to find him a good deal.
Good to go for Friday-Monday. I'm leaving Friday AM early to go to Charlotte Motor Speedway. Dude won't tear the place up will he?

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
gotothebeachmom said:
Ya' get busted nowadays. They are checking passes now. Even in October!
when we laid eyes on it for the first time about 4 years ago we heard angels sing. it was amazing. We went over the 4th with no problem...it was best when it was under developed and empty!