• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Looks like Highland Park is finally going to get moving. Clerk of ourt website says it sold last week to DR Horton. The rumor had been around a while. Get ready Blue Mountain Beach.

sadie1

Beach Lover
May 31, 2009
i bet they paid 10-15k per lot. now they'll mass build 150-200k homes and push values on other homes down. I thought beach access is over 1 mile from there.how did they buy the whole neighborhood when many different banks owned all the different lots?

tangonater

Beach Crab
Apr 21, 2012
The original developer still owned over 100 lots in there. My guess is Horton only bought the developer lots. Only about 30 lots sold to buyers the first time in 2005. Not completely sure but it appears Horton paid a lot more than 10 to 15K per lot.

sadie1

Beach Lover
May 31, 2009
i know a few months ago there were a was one of the better lots for sale for 20-25k. how many lots were the. It was errie driving in there. one home 1/2 built with a sawhorse on the porch.it had a nice pool but its a heck of hike to the beach so i don't know how they'll be for a rental