• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Robert A. Pabich

Beach Crab
Dec 2, 2010
SWGB: This appears to be the real estate section of a forum and I posted a real estate listing. I don't see why you take issue with this.

I'm also not quite sure why you feel the need to be so critical.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
SWGB: This appears to be the real estate section of a forum and I posted a real estate listing. I don't see why you take issue with this.

I'm also not quite sure why you feel the need to be so critical.

It was posted at 3:13am, your website only has one listing, and we get lots of spam.

If it's real, so be it. Good luck, but if you read some of the other threads in the real estate section here we don't get many buyers.

Robert A. Pabich

Beach Crab
Dec 2, 2010
It was posted at 3:13am, your website only has one listing, and we get lots of spam.

If it's real, so be it. Good luck, but if you read some of the other threads in the real estate section here we don't get many buyers.

Yes it's real. My website is new and we're working on a database to add other listings. However, this is the one I'm prioritizing at the moment.

Unfortunately I tend to stay up late or wake up early a lot, hence the posting time.

I came upon the website from a Google search and saw the real estate listings, so decided to post it here.

The other website is legit also, and there are several different brokers/agents offering this property.

Regards,
Rob

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Thanks Rob! Good job and you found a great website to post it. Can you give us an idea of the price? I am a fellow Realtor, although I do not have a client interested, yet, I would love to have more information.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Does the kitchen have granite countertops and stainless steel appliances?

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
You can have your medieval castle in Italy...I'd rather have a crap shack on 30-a.