• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bopowell

Beach Comber
Be on the lookout for a blue F150 with local tags. Within the past hour, the crazed driver of this truck followed a young man on a motorcycle into the Publix parking lot and deliberately hit him not once, but twice with the vehicle. Partial tags were obtained. If you see this vehicle, or know any information about this, please contact our local authorities.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Interesting sowal name and then this post? Sorry, couldn't resist.

Horrible event......can you post the partial tag here so more people can be on the lookout? Thanks for the info.

bopowell

Beach Comber
:lol:
Be on the lookout for a blue F150 with local tags. Within the past hour, the crazed driver of this truck followed a young man on a motorcycle into the Publix parking lot and deliberately hit him not once, but twice with the vehicle. Partial tags were obtained. If you see this vehicle, or know any information about this, please contact our local authorities.
Good point...
An update on this - the young man who was hit is alert and is going to have his injuries evaluated. A blue F150 was spotted in the parking lot of a local restaurant nearby... more to come...

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
There is a blue F150 in my yard, but please nobody mistake it for the suspect vehicle. It hasn't moved all evening, and by executive order (Mom :blush:) it won't move again until 7:30 tomorrow morning.

Prayers for the young man who was hit...this is really senseless. :sosad:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Holy guacamole!

Motorcycle run over twice by a F-150 and he's still alert. :blink:

Was he trying to go to the Fire Department instead of Publix? I was taught to go to the nearest emergency responder in case of someone harassing me.

Unlike orange truck, I don't have a suggestion for blue truck guy.

Completely unacceptable behavior.

Tillerjeff

Beach Lover
May 7, 2009
Midwal, near the water
Hello everyone. i'm the motorcyclist who was hit at publix, supercollider, thanks for posting this up. i'm somewhat ok. i'm having a really hard time bending my right knee. i'm trying to get as much info out on this truck/driver as i can. He said he was local and he is probably in his fourties. its a 97-2003 ford f-150, light blue in color. chrome tool box in the bed. extended cab. the driver had somewhat long hair. white male. call the south walton police department at 267-2000 if you guys see or hear anything. thank you all so much.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Hello everyone. i'm the motorcyclist who was hit at publix, supercollider, thanks for posting this up. i'm somewhat ok. i'm having a really hard time bending my right knee. i'm trying to get as much info out on this truck/driver as i can. He said he was local and he is probably in his fourties. its a 97-2003 ford f-150, light blue in color. chrome tool box in the bed. extended cab. the driver had somewhat long hair. white male. call the south walton police department at 267-2000 if you guys see or hear anything. thank you all so much.

Glad you are OK - I bet the WCSO is at his house already.

teamc

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2009
tillerjeff, i'm so sorry you had to endure that horrible attack. :sosad:
we can only hope this criminal will be off our streets soon!