• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
hellooooo everyone!

just wanted to pop in to say hi and that I'm very excited to be moving to SoWal with my husband in the next few weeks! I've been coming to the area almost 20 years, since I was a teenager, and now I get to live here. I'm from Florida originally and glad to be coming back, so I'm feeling very blessed. And even more excited that we are leaving the hustle and bustle of Atlanta even though we've had a very blessed life there. I'm a true sun and beach lover!!

if any know of a great residential place / long term rental, please let me know! We've owned our first home here in Atlanta for 10 years and going to try the rental side for awhile, then our dream is to build our own home since we are a GC and interior designer. I also posted in longterm rentals, but do I post anywhere else about this? Position starts December 1st, so we've got to rock and roll!

Looking forward to meeting some cool, genuine people in SoWal! And this forum is awesome! Thanks :)

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
hellooooo everyone!

just wanted to pop in to say hi and that I'm very excited to be moving to SoWal with my husband in the next few weeks! I've been coming to the area almost 20 years, since I was a teenager, and now I get to live here. I'm from Florida originally and glad to be coming back, so I'm feeling very blessed. And even more excited that we are leaving the hustle and bustle of Atlanta even though we've had a very blessed life there. I'm a true sun and beach lover!!

if any know of a great residential place / long term rental, please let me know! We've owned our first home here in Atlanta for 10 years and going to try the rental side for awhile, then our dream is to build our own home since we are a GC and interior designer. I also posted in longterm rentals, but do I post anywhere else about this? Position starts December 1st, so we've got to rock and roll!

Looking forward to meeting some cool, genuine people in SoWal! And this forum is awesome! Thanks :)

Welcome. The fun is about to begin!

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
I found the place we rent currently using this site.

I second what carson said about www.emeraldcoasthomesonline.com.

If you use search tools like Trulia or Zillow, you can find the names of the rental companies and contact them directly. Just differentiate between long-term and short-term. There are plenty that do long-term rentals.

Craigslist is a starting point, but we had multiple people try to rip us off using bogus listings. Be careful.

SkinShark

Beach Lover
Aug 16, 2012
Pm me if you are interested in a four bedroom, 2000 square foot home for $2100 a month. Cute neighborhood. Great location.

Welcome to the coast. :) I too am a sun and beach lover! My family moved to Santa Rosa Beach nearly a year and a half ago and we just love it here! I would be happy to help you find a long term rental.

You can email me directly at JuliePruitt@kw.com or call me on my cell at 903-293-5821.

[FONT=trebuchet ms, sans-serif]
Julie Pruitt
[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, sans-serif]Realtor
Keller Williams Realty Emerald Coast
36008 Emerald Coast Parkway, Suite 201
Destin, FL 32541
Office: 850-654-2900
Cell: 903-293-5821
Fax: 850-654-2959
Email: JuliePruitt@kw.com
KELLER WILLIAMS® Realty: www.kw.com
[/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms, sans-serif]Member of: Emerald Coast Association of Realtors
Member of National Association of Realtors[/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms, sans-serif]"Helping Your Real Estate Dreams Come True.... Smoothly and Professionally"[/FONT]